Sustainable luxury silver necklace and pendant organically crafted by hand in Budapest, Hungary. Made of high quality fair trade and recycled silver, the pendant is forming a cowrie shell. We are in love with all the little gems of Mother Nature. With this necklace you can also be part of our world wide community of WANDERing Women who are living a more conscious, slower life taking care of our Planet. You can easily mix and match this necklace with the other natural pieces of the collection.
WANDERWOMAN . COWRIE SHELL . NECKLACE
COWRIE SHELL NECKLACE
- Sustainable silver necklace with a solid silver pendant forming a cowrie shell (shell size: 9x20mm)
- Necklace length: 40cm
- All pieces are made of high quality fair trade and recycled silver
- Organically crafted by hand in Budapest, Hungary
- Mix and match the natural pieces of WANDERWOMAN collection as you want
- All necklaces and pendants are lead and nickel free, suitable for sensitive skin
- All necklaces are coming with a hand printed textile bag for safe storage (see on the picture)
- In addition you can get all jewelry pieces of WANDERWOMAN collection in a recycled wooden jewelry box filled with moss (see on the picture, but only your chosen jewelry will be inside)
- How to care:Store in a dry place. Use the jewelry box or the hand printed textile bag to protect your jewelry from scratching, it also lowers the risk of breaking off small parts. Clean with a cloth. Avoid direct contact with perfume. Please note that matt silver can get a bit shiny with constant wear.
- Custom chain lengths available upon request
- Estimated delivery time: 1-2 weeks