Sustainable luxury silver stud organically crafted by hand in Budapest, Hungary. Made of high quality fair trade and recycled silver, the stud is forming a hawthorn berry. We are in love with all the little gems of Mother Nature. With this stud you can also be part of our world wide community of WANDERing Women who are living a more conscious, slower life taking care of our Planet. You can easily mix and match this stud with the other natural studs of the collection as all earrings are sold individually.
WANDERWOMAN . HAWTHORN BERRY . STUD
HAWTHORN BERRY STUD
- Sustainable solid silver stud forming a hawthorn berry (berry size: 7x9mm)
- All pieces are made of high quality fair trade and recycled silver
- Organically crafted by hand in Budapest, Hungary
- Please note that all earrings are sold individually to make it easier for you to mix and match the natural pieces of the collection as you want
- All earrings are lead and nickel free, suitable for sensitive skin
- All studs are coming with a hand printed textile bag for safe storage (see on the picture)
- In addition you can get all jewelry pieces of the WANDERWOMAN collection in a recycled wooden jewelry box filled with moss (see on the picture, but only your chosen jewelry will be inside))
- How to care:Store in a dry place. Use the jewelry box or the hand printed textile bag to protect your jewelry from scratching, it also lowers the risk of breaking off small parts. Clean with a cloth. Avoid direct contact with perfume. Please note that matt silver can get a bit shiny with constant wear.
- Estimated delivery time: 1-2 weeks